Tuesday Oct 26th, 2021
Asking Price: $499, 999.00
KiWi Condos is a new condo development by Rosehaven Homes at 612- 212 King William st, Hamilton
Tentative closing: March 22, 2023
Hackney Wich Model.
1 bedrm + Dec
609 SQ.FT Interior
52 SQ.FT Balcony
255 SQ.FT Terrace
Includes. 1 car parking.
Includes: fridge, stove, dishwasher, hood fann
Kiwi Condos is a New Condo development by Rosehaven Homes Limited located at King William St & Ferguson Ave N, Hamilton.
*Live the Downtown Lifestyle*
Top 5 Reasons to Live at KiWi Condos
1. Live Like a King – KiWi Condos are located in the heart of Hamilton’s King William district. Residents will be immersed in a vibrant culture, arts and music scene. King Street East is within walking distance and will offer residents a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, bars and entertainment options. Daily errands at the grocery and drug stores can all be completed on foot, there is no need for a vehicle.
2. Great Investment – KiWi Condos are centrally located near several of the city’s post secondary institutions including, Mohawk College and McMaster University. This is a great opportunity for investors to gain guaranteed rental income as students look for off campus housing options during the school year.
3. Excellent Transit – Hamilton Street Railway services the city with regional bus services within walking distance from KiWi Condos. The Hamilton GO Centre is also within walking distance, allowing riders to commute into Union Station in just 75 minutes.
4. Highway Access – Residents of KiWi Condos looking to travel throughout the city and the GTA by vehicle will have easy access to major thoroughfares including, the QEW and Highway 403, allowing commuters to reach downtown Toronto in just under an hour.
5. Luxury Homebuilder Since 1992 – Since 1992 Rosehaven Homes have created over 7,000 luxury homes for families within Ontario and the GTA. By committing to build homes with the best architectural designs, best materials, and highest level of workmanship, Rosehaven Homes delivers excellent customer satisfaction